This is the post for January 4, 2018.
Readings for Today
- #Watch: Reader-Friendly Proposals
- #Fact: Informative Headings Help Readers
- #Infographic: Scheduling with a Gantt Chart
- #Watch: Creating a Gantt Chart
Tasks for Today
- Complete the tasks and readings included in the Short Proposal Submission Module in Canvas:
- Learn how to improve your project by completing the readings for today and then using the information to revise your project before turning it in.
- Submit your Short Proposal in Canvas by 11:59PM. If you are taking advantage of the grace period, submit your project by 11:59PM on Friday, 01/05.
- Record the work you have done for the day in your Labor Log. Your Labor Log entries for the week are due tomorrow.
- If you want to get ahead, you can read the assignment for the Genre Analysis Report and the Progress Report assignments, which we will begin tomorrow.
Note: This infographic has a transcript.